Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Am I Taking Coaching Too Far?

As you can see from my post yesterday, we did a lot of soccer outside. It was great to be back in a coaching role again. I was so excited about it that I totally forgot about CP's Council Meeting (sorry Pastor Gary!). Anyways, while I was outside, I grabbed some footage of my little soccer star grinding out the dribbling drills. I had to look like a total nerd with my mega camcorder in hand, chasing Jade all over. Anyways, it was well worth it as you can see below!




In case you wanted to hear more of the song:


2 comments:

Captain Denbo said...

Amazing footage, CJ. So smooth and clean. I was at that council meeting, and believe me, sharing this moment with your girl in your backyard was the right place for you to be last night.

That's a great song, too. Is is it on Shawn's newest album?

Keep up the good work, Blog King.

-ATV

CJ Mills said...

"sharing this moment with your girl in your backyard was the right place for you to be last night"

Heard that! Thanks for the kind words.

"That's a great song, too. Is is it on Shawn's newest album?"

I beleive so.