Monday, April 28, 2008

Do You Twitter?


I recently came across this service thanks to Brook.  According to twitter.com, it is "a service for friends, family, and co–workers to communicate and stay connected through the exchange of quick, frequent answers to one simple question: What are you doing?"  I use it as a microblogging service to supplement my blog with personal updates throughout my day.  It has been a cool way of connecting with various people all over the country.  The one person I had in mind when I signed up for this finally did, and this is what his first post was:


Can you feel the love?  Anyways, for those of you who want to follow my updates, you can do so at twitter.com/cjmills.  Even my smoking hot wife, who thinks I'm crazy for updating a thing called twitter, likes it....and why wouldn't she?  Now she can read my mind!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout-out! Here is a video from YouTube that explains Twitter in plain english: Twitter in Plain English

Brook
www.two10eleven.com

Andy Borgmann said...

"Even my smoking hot wife, who thinks I'm crazy for updating a thing called twitter, likes it....and why wouldn't she? Now she can read my mind!"

I bet your wife does like it when you update her, I mean your, twitter.

Seconds to deletion:
10...
9...
8...
7...
6...
5...
4...
3...
2...
1...

...and deleted

P.S. I got the keys to condo. We are as good as on that beach! Looking forward to seeing you man.

CJ Mills said...

Brook - my pleasure. Trying to share the love.

Andy - I'm actually starting to build an audience here - people don't understand our unique relationship with me and my wife...be careful!

Hilton Head 2008 will go down in history!