Monday, April 21, 2008

Burning The Stripes


When the weather heats up, so does my desire to be outside and work in the yard. I've developed a slight obsession with turf maintenance. Burning designs into my backyard makes the task of mowing a lot more fun. Last year was the first year of experimenting. Today marked the first step towards achieving the same result this year. Maybe I'll burn in a star for the 4th of July?


As a bonus, I thought I would share a photo of Jade playing in the color book application I have for my Treo. She has figured out how to change colors and get a new "page" already....crazy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Smart thinking on changing directions this year. It's healthier...

Brook Sarver
www.two10eleven.com

CJ Mills said...

"Smart thinking on changing directions this year. It's healthier..."

This is only the beginning bro, I'll burn cross hatch or diagonals eventually, but it takes 2 or 3 times to burn in the "base."

Like I said...obsessed....

Anonymous said...

What's the lawn maintenance mower of choice for the Mills family?

CJ Mills said...

God's Mower - Cub Cadet

Anonymous said...

...perhaps the most expensive toy ever for Jade?