Friday, April 25, 2008

Christians Who Love Beer?

I came across this site tonight. This blog, according to the author/founder, is dedicated to Christians who love beer. Now, I have no issues with beer (as long as you are legal and not abusing the drink), but I am slightly curious to see where this guy goes with this topic. Check out his Beer Tip Of The Week and the definition of Beerean below:

Beerean [bɪər-iən] - noun

a person who finds their whole passion, worth, and salvation in Jesus Christ and seeks to ever increase in their knowledge and enjoyment of beer.



Beer Tip of the Week - Episode 1 from Greg Qualls on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link bro, can't wait to check it out and throw some down!

CJ Mills said...

I had you in mind as I posted this!

Anonymous said...

Hey man...thanks for the link love. Honestly, I don't really know where this is going either. I'm just taking the idea that God gave me and going where He tells me to go. So we'll see what it looks like when we get there.

Thanks again for post...leave me comments with what you think about and any suggestions you might have.

Greg Qualls
thebeerean.com

CJ Mills said...

My pleasure, Greg. It is an interesting topic that many Christians ignore.